Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your pc is crap

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

"Hollywood-style graphics" - why is that a good thing?

Note gameplay is not mentioned once in that article.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Get the 162mb demo.

looks very good.
    kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Note gameplay is not mentioned once in that article.
    You'd expect it to be on a graphics card vendors site?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

I ran this a few days ago on my 3500+ X800 pro @ x800 xt PE. Very solid frames per second at default detail levels (4 x antialiasing is default!) I'm looking forward to CRYTEKS next game!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Prior Of Taize

hollywood my ass....look at the state of the graphics when the guy in the suit hits the electric circuits.....Return to castle wolfenstein had better graphics than that.....

also i hope that video isnt what the game is going to be about...i mean undead/zombies and scientists doesnt seem that new......(HL,HL2,Doom3,RTCW, etc. etc.)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BattlingCheese

don't think its a game just a graphical demo and they just used the fill the gaps back story type thing from Far Cry as the content.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

have to say i was impressed by bits of it but not alot of effort was made with some of the electric sparks and explosions....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

KdjaC wrote:
    Get the 162mb demo.

looks very good.
    kdjac

Yeah, nice thong she's wearing in the vid ;)

Advertisement