Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drive Mapping Problem

• 03-12-2004 11:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi Folks

I've encountered a problem on my Work PC (XP Pro). All my drive letters have been mapped. When I view them in explorer they all read Disconnencted Network Drive. The biggest problem is that my login script can't set the drive mappings I require.

I cant disconnect these drives (I've tried). IE has also disappeared from my Start > Programs menu.

I tried logging onto another PC and that works fine. I tried deleting my local profile and didn't help. I've run a virus scan on both my Home n/w drive and my local hard disk. They revealed nothing.

Has anyone encountered this problem before or can someone offer some suggestions?

Advertisement