Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm looking for a girl...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

mawk wrote:
    but i have no idea where that bar is.. anyone else know?
    Crete?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 TipTopToe

Mariuss13 wrote:
    Mine it's a joke!!!! E' uno scherzo.... Achilles is my friend!!! IRELAND IS THE BEST!! My first post is true!!
    It is indeed the best! Maybe its the hangover, but did you say she was 65 or something? Must be love...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Mariuss13

achille tu c'hai proprio la mamma puttana..

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Well, I have enough knowledge of french and spanish to know that there was a big insult there!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Yeah, I was thinking that too :D Still, it certainly couldn't be any more pointless than the rest of this thread...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Mariuss13 wrote:
    Hola!!!!!!!! How Are You In Your Fantastic Land??? I Love Ireland And Its People!!!!!!!! Where Are You Claire???? And Achilles Sorti Fori Accidenti A Qui Becco Di To Pa!!!

There was a 14 month gap between this post and your previous post.

I'm thinking Claire should be worried.

Advertisement