Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deicide Tomorrow

• 03-12-2004 12:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

anyone going?

i am , cant wait .....

ah yeah.........

my cats breath smells like cat food

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Feck Deicide, SunnO))) all the way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Feck both, I have to work. :(

I even might have to feck Dissection because of it.
    It's a pity because SunnO))) is really a band that I can imagine being phenominal live.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

ok i just edited this
    as its past midnight on the 4th
    just got home from the deicide gig. my knees smashed my ribs are bruised my neck is broke and i cant speak and i can honestly say that its been the best night of my life and the best gig ever IMO. Is there anyone else here who was at it? if so what u think? Everyone i talked to said it was mindblowing. the support was Arkhon infaustus, which were alright but i mean anyone can support Deicide and sound pretty crap compared to them. they played over an hour and a half set coming back with an encore of Bible Basher which if my memory serves is something they never do (encores), and talk about a set it had all your ****ing favourites it was tight as **** too dave suzuki and jack owen unbelieveable, once in a lifetime moment, also getting to meet them beforehand was ****ing amazing. so to anyone that says **** deicide, i say to you **** you.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

savage gig!! amazing. highlight of the night was children of the underworld played 2nd!! cannot believe they played it!

ahh still not over it yet... damn shoulda stuck around for autographs and meet meet Benton that lunatic of satans creation...

Suzuki and Owen were incredible(esp. Suzuki!), if you were too far back you couldnt hear the solos tho... the sound desk got it together later on tho after a bad sound for "scars of the crucifix"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Is1ldur

That was probably the best gig I have ever been to. Spoke with the two guitarists then waited around in the pub dowstairs and got to meet Glen when he came out. Really cool guy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭Shred

'twas a great gig alright, Glen Benton was fúcking hilarious - all that stuff about kicking the shít outta "boner" :D (what was the story with the dickheads throwing pint glasses at him?).

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

It was class! I met Glen before Arkhon played - he was smoking in the jacks :) Arkhon's sound was poor - the guitars just needed to be turned down. Met them at the t-shirt stand later in the night.

Deicide were class. Quite simply. I'm sure the purists are complaining about the lack of Hoffman DNA, but they still rocked. Hard. Very impressed.

Met Jack Owen in Bruxelles afterwards - we were talking about Pig Destroyer for a while and I shook his hand and left him in peace. Cool guy.

Incidently, I was at Sunn0 - they were obscenely good, but they should have been supplying acid on the way in to make the most of it. Filth!

Advertisement