Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Poker. Rigged?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

good stuff :D

I knew it :D LOL :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Excellent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

I knew it.

Edit: Beaten like a red headed step child

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Corben Dallas

:D Class

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

I'll be watching closely for these kinds of antics in the future...
    I'm going to avoid seats to the left and right of the dealer too...

Very funny.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24 millennium band

ONLINE POKER IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RIGGED

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

It sure is rigged but thankfully only for the bad players.

Site, stake level and screenname please.

\what a necro thread

ladbrokes marcosgrove different levels 10/20 cent 25/50 cent 50/1 1/2 plo texas sng mtts no matter what 99.9% of the time i get my money in ahead and they ALWAYS suck out no matter what 1 outters mostly 2 outters i,m just so so sick to death of it i,m not a bad player i,m playing 17 years just 20 mins ago playing so tight for 6 hours in a mtt get kings i ship with well over the average stack (nearly double) get snapped by a guy with same chips with A2 os A hits today i get KJ flop top two get it all in agaisnt K9 turn 9 river 9 its a daily accurance and i can,t handle it no more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,909 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

ladbrokes marcosgrove different levels 10/20 cent 25/50 cent 50/1 1/2 plo texas sng mtts no matter what 99.9% of the time i get my money in ahead and they ALWAYS suck out no matter what 1 outters mostly 2 outters i,m just so so sick to death of it i,m not a bad player i,m playing 17 years just 20 mins ago playing so tight for 6 hours in a mtt get kings i ship with well over the average stack (nearly double) get snapped by a guy with same chips with A2 os A hits today i get KJ flop top two get it all in agaisnt K9 turn 9 river 9 its a daily accurance and i can,t handle it no more
    :rolleyes: we have another one.

• Advertisement

i,m in a tourny at the mo i said i,ll try and play like these donkeys and try and get my in behind and play every hand like a real muppet guess what i,m chip leader

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭stevie_b

that would be an ecumenical matter

And here we go again AQ v Q10 vQ 9 flop Q23 turn 9 river 10 i,d done

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭dougee19

revived after a solid 7 years lulz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 221 ✭✭The Irish Riddler

Well since then there has been a lot of scams and frauds. Predicted the future.

Advertisement