Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD LGB Xmas party last nite

Options
  • 03-12-2004 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭

Just want to congratulate UCD's LGB soc on a great night out last night. €10 fee and we got 4 free drinks and free entrance into the HUB after, good value or what!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Lemon

Jeez -Fair play to the society! When I was in Trinity LGB we were treated to a can of warm Heineken and a drop of Buckfast each AGM!!! Ah but we loved it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

fletch wrote:
    Just want to congratulate UCD's LGB soc on a great night out last night. €10 fee and we got 4 free drinks and free entrance into the HUB after, good value or what!

The hub is a hole, and I've never been charged into it. for anybody interested the TCD LGB XMAS Party is on monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 atlantis

UCD sure know how to put on party. well done UCD.

Oh and Boston... the hub may be a hole but that hole is 10 times better than the george will ever be!

The hub isn't a gay bar, so why compare it to the george. Also there are lots of holes around dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

I wouldn't call it a hole.I was at the UCD party and had a great night regardless of where it was. In my experience it's the company you're in that makes a great night not the place. Having it in the Hub was a nice change from the george though i have to say.

• Advertisement

Could be just the fact that the first tiem we went as a class they had double booked us, and kicked us out after a half hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Boston wrote:
    The hub isn't a gay bar, so why compare it to the george. Also there are lots of holes around dublin
    It is on Thursday nights when it's called Mostly B's, that's why he is comparing it to the George

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 atlantis

fletch wrote:
    It is on Thursday nights when it's called Mostly B's, that's why he is comparing it to the George

Pity it isn't more nights of the week though.

Advertisement