Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VW dealer to sort out airbag fault

Options
  • 03-12-2004 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Anybody know of a VW service center that is not MSL. I have an airbag fault on a Mk IV golf that needs to be checked.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

theres many in the yellow pages. have a look. whats wrong with msl. on another point the waiting list is months for a warranty problem-crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭redzer007

I'll take a look,

re: MSL, any time I've used them I've had work not competed, over charged, not done properly, maybe Im just unlucky but I'd rather go elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

they all employ monkeys thats the problem. its a young mans game running around for peanuts. the older experianced ones well lets just put it this way dont work for msl. try somewhere outside dublin- try offaly or kildare. u still get service out there.

what fault have you got with ur airbag? it could cost an arm and a leg to fix anyway try a dealer outside dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭redzer007

Have no idea what the fault is, the light on the dash just came on out of no where, and the computer pops up, saying airbag fault, just hope the whole unit does not need to be replaced.

outside dublin is a good idea

Advertisement