Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Be brave...own up if you hate these stupid threads

Options
  • 10-05-2001 9:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭

Could someone explain to me the point of starting a thread just to abuse someone you have never met.
    There's lots of musicians I don't like but there's not enough hours in the day to listen to the ones I do like, so I don't have time to be worrying about whether I should boast of my loathing for Eminem or Limp Bizcuit.
    And looking at the threads I'm writing about, it's not even a person or band that people are railing about, just a shallow marketing ploy.
    Come on, grow up.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭boddah

slagging off other the bands everyone else loves is fun, as is slagging off bands everyone else hates too tongue.gif

Durty auld Morris drums... they're fu*kin' great!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

Thats what i said to boddah in his stupid "own up if you hate.....coldplay" thread.

Obviously hes not going to give up so i say give the baby his bottle, and just ignore him.

Aka: Dragon,Sexual Harassment Panda, SCUMM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Mikill

biggrin.gif lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭boddah

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Kento-Shiro:
    Thats what i said to boddah in his stupid "own up if you hate.....coldplay" thread.

Obviously hes not going to give up so i say give the baby his bottle, and just ignore him.

</font>

well sorry Mr.Coldplay Fan, i dunno if the baby is the one who pokes a bit of fun, or the one who can't take a mild slagging.

Durty auld Morris drums... they're fu*kin' great!!

Advertisement