Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh, Friday afternoon...

Options
  • 03-12-2004 4:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭

..nothing beats it....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Friday evening. By a mile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

For me, Monday morning beats the stuffing out of Friday. This is because I work weekends, and have Monday to Friday completely free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

Sarky wrote:
    For me, Monday morning beats the stuffing out of Friday. This is because I work weekends, and have Monday to Friday completely free.
    Then it would be Sunday evenings, no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

The anticipation...is delicious!

In twenty minutes I hit the pool, then the pub, then dinner, then the cinema.

OH GOD YES I LOVE THE WEEKEND.

PH01 wrote:
    Then it would be Sunday evenings, no?

Not when you work night shifts, no. Freedom begins 8am Monday, and often involves staying up with a PS2 and Prince Of Persia.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

whats the difference between an egg and a blowjob?
    you can beat an egg but you cant beat a blowjob :D

Also, one is the undeveloped embryo of a bird, while the other is an act of oral love.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

Sarky wrote:
    Also, one is the undeveloped embryo of a bird, while the other is an act of oral love.
    take all the fun out of it!!! :)

I love anti jokes.

Paddy Irishman, Paddy Englishman and Paddy Scotsman all go to visit a wishing well. They get some souvenirs and take some photographs and go home.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

Are you really the lowest form of wit Sarky or is that just a vicious rumour !?!

• Advertisement

Whoever said sarcasm was the lowest form of wit was a dry old bastard devoid of any humour himself. It's all jealousy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

What, the bloke from Wu Tang made that remark up ?
    Does that mean my mother listened to Wu Tang (she must have as she's always using his sarcasm quote on me)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Ahhhhhhhhhh indeed and I'm going to a boards event tonight!

Advertisement