Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netsource Overcharging again!

• 03-12-2004 6:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭

I left Netsource at the end of October after giving 2 months notice.Then you can imagine my horror yesterday when they took 102.85 (1mb package) out of my account.So I emailed their credit controller (Patrica Clarke) who didn't respond until after I made a follow up phone call.

Anyhow the crux of the matter is that their billing system is a joke.They took tried to take double what was owed from account for the month of September and seeing as I had the correct amount in my account the second 102.85 was rejected.The bank then sent them a payment rejected notification so they put it through again now!

Jaysus this a bit Irish like, seeing as they took it didn't owe it to them in the first place! And surprise, surprise Patrica Clarke refuses to take my call (having rang 4 times now) and has ignored my follow up emails!

To say I'm livid is an understatement! :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Diabolus

Money taken in error?
    Get credit or sue them.
    Threaten them if they "robbed" you that you will take it further.

Thats what i would do....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

write to the bank there is a direct debit gaurantee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Cancel the Direct Debit mandate ASAP. I wouldn't let any company that managed their affairs like this have Direct Debit access to my account. Also, if they keep trying to remove cash from your account that isn't present you'll probably start running up irregular account charges quite quickly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭carbsy

It seemed like an honest mistake at the time when they tried to remove a 2nd 102.85 from my account for the month of Sept so I let it slide...but this just takes the biscuit, taking money that I don't even owe them! GRRRRR Ringing them again Monday.Absolute farce of a company, billing wise...

Advertisement