Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Training and Player presets bug?

• 03-12-2004 6:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭

This is REALLY annoying me at the moment. I'm in a network game, 2nd season with Charlton.

I set all of my team to preseason for the preseason (shock, i know) and press confirm.
    But as soon as I hit continue, and check it again, it's reverted back to FIRST TEAM / RESERVES / GOALKEEPING.

It's ridiculous tbh, I am losing lots of late goals because of lack of conditioning / specific defending training for my defenders. Had trouble with attacking last season too, due to lack of attacking training, had to make do with first team shedule :/

Also, When in tactics I set players to 'PRESET>STRIKER' for example, and it changes. Yet after a continute, It's reverted to TEAM again. The team instructions stay, but the polayer instructions don't.

What a joke :/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

No one has this problem?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Did a quick run through the si games forums, and found that this only happens if you have the assistant manager looking after training.

thanks for the help !;)

Advertisement