Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

another hate filled thread

Options
  • 11-05-2001 7:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭

as the title suggests this may turn into another hate filled thread so here goes.................
    i hate travis and the stereophonics cause there music is so SLLLLOOOOOOOOWWWWW and BOOOOOOORRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNGGGG does either of these bands have an upbeat song between em (apart from that stereophonics one with all the mini's) think about they are always moanin
    what do they have to moan about?their loads of stupid fans? their loads of money? lol stupid arsebandits!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,152 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

bartender and the thief?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

80% of thier first album?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Mikill

Is this just another pointless thread ??
    oh right.
    soz to bother u .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

i hav to say david grey bores me to tears! SNORE!!! smile.gif

"just because ur not paraniod, doesn't mean they're not after u!"

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

There is far worse out there than David Grey... Im not too fond of his music, but some of it is tolerable...

[VAR]-RopeDrink***** was killed by IOL NoLimits with Headshot from Disconnect

• Advertisement
Advertisement