Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Used CD shops - Dublin

Options
  • 03-12-2004 9:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭

Anyone know any good used music cd shops in Dublin?
    The one in Camden Str closed ! :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

There is one under the bus stop newsagents on Eden Quay.
    Chapters bookstore on middle abbey St have a used cd section upstairs.
    There is one on Nassau St, name evades me atm.
    Also used to be ones on Aston Quay and Wicklow Street that might still be open.

There have to be a few others also dotted around. I haven't bothered too much recently, it has been a few years since I got broadband...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

Bah skorn and there was i thinking that i was the only one with that avatar! mhe

Have a look around templebar, theres one near crows corner, and theres one i think near the arch before the happeny bridge...however i dont know if thats gone completely didly di yet...or you could try georges st arcade, but rhythm records along the keys in quite good, but if ur luking for stuff on indie labels, altho it aint second hand road rec around the corner from georges st arcade is pretty good.. or av a thrawl thru the golden pages

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 livia

the Kop shop phibsboro rd have a gd selection & some rare stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭robo

Isn't there a stall in George's street arcade also!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭skorn

thanks folks

I won't telll you what music I'm lookin for or you will all laugh at me!

will try those shops out.

PS. Sorry Alana - HAA HAA ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kingsize

CITY DISCS in temple bar (on the central bank side of the music centre)
    best used cd shop in town in my opinion.Not unlike freebird but easier to manage flicking around!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

freebird on eden quay.
    city discs in temple bar.
    there is i think 2 stalls in the george's street arcade.
    the 'secret book and record store' on wicklow street (think there may also be another one on wicklow street but not sure...)
    mojos in merchant's arch temple bar.
    and i think borderline in temple bar (round the corner from mojos) sells 2nd hand. it used to at least....

happy shopping :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Road Records downstairs is now second-hand CDs and Vinyl, apart from that I find Freebird the best.

Advertisement