Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everclear

Options
  • 03-12-2004 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭

Are there many everclear fans around these parts? Seem to be a real rarity in this country.
    They've probably been my favourite band for a good few years now, despite cancelling their gig in the sfx a with a week to go :mad:, a few years ago.
    They've had a rocky time this past year, with just Art left of the original line up.
    He's meant to be recording material for a new album, and i think they're in between labels.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Evilution

Zoton wrote:
    Are there many everclear fans around these parts? Seem to be a real rarity in this country.
    They've probably been my favourite band for a good few years now, despite cancelling their gig in the sfx a with a week to go :mad:, a few years ago.
    They've had a rocky time this past year, with just Art left of the original line up.
    He's meant to be recording material for a new album, and i think they're in between labels.

Everclear only ever had 3 good songs for me. 'When it all goes wrong', 'Amphetamine' and 'Heroin Girl'.
    Everything else blows.
    So much for the afterglow, eh?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

used to like them a few years ago, but stopped listening to them.. dunno why.. they're a bit bland

some good songs though.. what happened to the original lineup?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭snuffles

I was never a massive fan, but I really liked Slow Motion Daydream, 'tis a good album. Can't say I'd be amazingly pushed about them breaking up and regrouping or whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Zoton

Mordeth wrote:
    some good songs though.. what happened to the original lineup?
    They changed drummers after the first album, but now that drummer and the bassist have quit and started their own bands, but have given Art their blessing to continue on.

Advertisement