Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rebel music: the bob marley story

Options
  • 14-05-2001 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭

I'm not sure if this belongs in the TV/Movie section or here but did anyone watch the documentary on Bob Marley's life on Saturday night, CH4 @ around 2 o'clock in the morning? what did you think? myself, excellent documentary about one of the most extraordinary music legends of our time to commemorate the 20th anniversary since his death on the 11th May 1981.

adnans

BM0035.jpeg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

what was better was Endless Harmony last night on UTV .. Beach Boys documentary smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Adnans, Dont know if youve seen it but theres an excellent Documentary called Time Will Tell (i think) about Bob Marley. Its done with archive interview and press clippings, no V/O or narration at all.
    It was directed by Declan Lowney, Irish bloke who directed Father Ted, Cold Feet and U2 live from rotterdm

[This message has been edited by Dustaz (edited 15-05-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Kali:
    Beach Boys documentary </font>

!

Fcuk, I missed that.

Advertisement