Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Schols

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭T "real deal" J

Well if you're in 2nd year you have to tell me who you are. There's not many people in maths. If you're Ruben (Swiss lad) you're dead (you didn't get me those Christmas party tickets like you said).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

no i'm a 3rd yr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

Im going into second year this year and was just wondering is this something that your told about or do you have to find out for yourself? and if so who do I find out from? Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭punka

your first step should be the college calendar, that gives a general overview. it really all depends on what course you're doing. also try and talk to someone who did the exams last year, they'll usually give you the best advice. try and meet with your head of dept sometime in michaelmas term (the earlier the better) and indicate your interest, and find out about the specific requirements for your course. also it's no harm letting your tutor know

Advertisement