Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bluegrass... O Brother where Art Thou?

Options
  • 12-05-2001 4:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭

dunno if this belongs in films or music, but anyway here goes... did anyone see that kickass film? i never liked bluegrass music before but i thought the music in the film was excellent stuff, real country music

Durty auld Morris drums... they're fu*kin' great!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Great great film and the music is great. I am a man of constant sorrow and Down by the River are brilliant. Bought the dvd and then got the soundtrack.

Very funny and clever film.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭the celtic tiger

that was an excellent film. the music was class as well.

I'm a bicycle!!

I'm offended.

BAN THAT GUY!

In all seriousness....the greatest place on earth!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

All of the above: Agreed.

Damn it Jim, im a doctor, not a Beefy King !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

I'm listening to it now. Yeeehhaaaawww!

Great, great, great stuff.

"In the Big Rock Candy Mountain you never change your socks."

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Myb brother got the soundtrack last week (he said it was filled with hobo music or something like that - didn't get the chance to either explain what bluegrass was or get him to listen to Alison Krauss)

It's great (and the movie wasn't half bad either)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

excellent film, music was good, not my type tho

Advertisement