Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre-Order Radiohead's "Amnesiac"

Options
  • 12-05-2001 1:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

U do realise that this practically the same as the last post except for line.
    I hate when that happens.
    smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭boddah

buying a new radiohead album without having heard any of it or anything about it first?
    oh oh, Kid A flashbacks..... AAAAHHHHHH!!!!
    eek.gif

(um, no thanks)

Durty auld Morris drums... they're fu*kin' great!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

You can pre-order Radiohead's new album "Amnesiac" here... I know I will!...

Bard
    "We do know it was we who scorched the sky..."

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

oops- hadn't realised I posted it twice... dodgy IOL connection, y'see...

Bard
    "We do know it was we who scorched the sky..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Of course you can just get it off your friend who downloaded the whole thing from Napster. Muuwwaaahhaaaa

I'm the Dude

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Not that the people on these boards would condone such a thing...

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So I turned around to Jack Charlton and said: "Well of course it's not a football Jack, it's an '86 Chardonay!!!"
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    Tribes 2 Goodness
    The Dawn of the Beefy King approaches...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Gunn4r

Well I have got the album and have to say it is just ok. It is not *totally* KidA but not a million miles away from it either. Definitely takes some listening. What I will say is that there are at least 2 totally crap songs on it.

Advertisement