Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Christmas themed texts

• 04-12-2004 4:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭

Anyone got any funny christmas themed texts.
    Got this one the other day
    "Merry xmas. A bit early i guess, but i know thousands of cool and sex people so i thought id start with the ugly ****ers first"
    It made me smile :)

Also got this one tonight.
    "As we move into the festive season its very important to remember that a doggy is not just for x-mas..... its a great position all year round!!!"
    That one didnt make me smile really, but you get the picture.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

I can remember a mate of mine had a Nokia phone 2 yeras ago and he got a text message with atree that had blinking ots representing lights. Was really cool for a non-colour screen phone. Pity I hadn't a mobile then. Would've liked that messgae.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

My first BAH HUMBUG post of the season will follow in.......

cue post:

I hate ****ing Christmas texts - such a dull and insincere way of wishing someone happy christmas. Not that I like cards either but these forwarded ****ing texts really are the lowest of the low. They're about as funny as a steel tipped boot in the face and only slightly less painful when read.

BAH ****ING HUMBUG!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Forget Christmas texts, I HATE ALL TEXTS!! They're so impersonal and the feeling I get is that this person would rather spend more time 'typing' and annoy the people around him/her than hear my voice!

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭cujimmy

xmas is coming & the goose is getting fat
    Thought I'd send a card to an ugly twat
    txt is cheap and times are hard
    so heres your fuc*in xmas card

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Bit of a soppy one here..
    "If a big fat man creeps into your bedroom one night and stuffs you into a bag, don't worry... 'cause I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas!"
    Or not specifically for Christmas, but it does apply..
    "Merry Christmas, Enjoy New Year, Happy Easter, Good luck on Valentines, Spooky Halloween & Happy Birthday Now fu*k off and don't annoy me for the next 12 months!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Bicky

cujimmy wrote:
    txt is cheap and times are hard
    so heres your fuc*in xmas card

lol. A few of my mates will be getting this one.
    basquille wrote:
    "If a big fat man creeps into your bedroom one night and stuffs you into a bag, don't worry... 'cause I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas!"

Might send a few of these too :D

Thanks lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I got one that has an envelope and you press down to get the card. pretty cool actually, til i changed it to happy birthday.

Advertisement