Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can we give this forum a bit of a kick start?

• 04-12-2004 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭

We should keep the racing threads going....some comment and tips maybe. Ive thrown in a little poll here for anyone interested....

Who'll win the tingle creek? 3 votes

Azertyuiop
    0% 0 votes
    Moscow Flyer
    0% 0 votes
    Well chief
    100% 3 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Maybe not....

Well I was right anyway..He was 2-1 if anyone had've taken an interest in this thread...you might be a bit richer now....Anyway...None of you have an interest so i guess thats the end of that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 PaddyR

Fair play mate. Sorry for not responding earlier but I don't be here much. Will pop from now on though for a look.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

This thread only really gets going around the big meets i.e leopardstown christmas, cheltnham, aintree and galway otherwise its just the odd tip here and there, but we can change it ;)

Well we're in to that time of the year when the top horses are coming out and coming into their full stride..there could be a lot of top horses and top tips between now and Cheltenham

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

well then we had better start livening up the forum!!

Advertisement