Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ben folds five confirmed to play V2001 !!!!

Options
  • 17-05-2001 7:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

After them spiliting up as 'band', i'm so pleased and suprised that they are playing V2001, plus with the Chili peppers and Foo fighters all playing as well it's a dream come true biggrin.gif.

In a dark dark place, in a dark dark house, in a dark dark room, in a dark dark cupboard, in a dark dark shelf.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

Please tell me exactly where and when V2001 is (I don't have MTV in my crud ass town) and I will be on the first plane over. I LOVE YOU BEN FOLDS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Brummers

V2001 takes place at Chelmsford Hylands Park or in Staffordshire at Weston park on August 18th/19th respectively. If you want more information go to: http://www.vfestival.com

Ben folds five 0wn btw biggrin.gif

In a dark dark place, in a dark dark house, in a dark dark room, in a dark dark cupboard, in a dark dark shelf.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

Please don't be offended neuro but there is a delicious irony in the fact that your fav band are stoners given your stance on the recreational use of Cannabis. Even their name is a reference to rolling a big spliff, Ben being the fellow doing the good work.

[This message has been edited by Canaboid (edited 17-05-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

You mean.. you'll stop liking a band because their opinions don't fit in with your own?
    Ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

I don't MEAN anything other than it's ironic you fool.

• Advertisement
Advertisement