Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SSF Christmas Party Table Quiz

Options
  • 04-12-2004 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

Surprised that no one has mentioned this but those interested should check out the thread relating to the SSF christmas party, there will be a table quiz taking place. and there is a good cause.

I know absoloutely nothing about what the prizes are but if anyone wants to set up a team then there is a good quiz to be attending.

am broke from last weekend so wont be able to attend but thought I would mention it here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

What is SSF?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭Ali Cat

Santa Strike Force! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=197539

the link to the thread relating to the Santa Strike force party.

there is going to be a table quiz organised by sleepy and embee, plus there is a bit of a party as well. and you get to give to boards.ie favorite good cause :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,253 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Wow, I didn't even know this forum existed! There's gonna be live music, a visit from Santa for the kids and a table quiz featuring the following rounds:
    • General Knowledge
    • History
    • Geography
    • Current Affairs
    • Just for Kids
    • Picture Round
    • Entertainment

The top prize is a DVD Recorder generously donated by Robbie1876 and there's a surprise round for the end!

Advertisement