Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

epitonic.com

Options
  • 19-05-2001 2:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭

Anybody else come across this site?

If not I'd reccomend it for a hella lot of quality free mp3s... DrumnBass, Indie, Folk, Ambient, Hiphop, Punk, Experimental and a few more categories to browse through, I've been busy downloading random stuff all day off it, the majority of which is damn good [Kid 606, For Stars, Dave Fischoff and 386DX (for pure humour)].

Bloody great way of coming across artists you wouldnt have heard of otherwise, screw napster etc. for the moment, I'm grabbing most of the stuff here first smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭harVee

That's the best music site i've seen in a long time. Free modest mouse tracks, brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

got about 150mb of completly random stuff off there.. seems to be some goddamn excellent tracks there alright..

some of the best artists I came across:
    Solid State - Funky laidback jazzy DnB.
    Kid606 - crazy experimental electronic stuff.
    Cex - as above.. bit less crazy though smile.gif
    For Stars - Impressive indie group.
    Thermal/SubCode - DnB, very Grooverider, deep beats.
    UFO! - yet more DnB.

all bloody great listening anyway.. have to say its a refreshing to change to download some new music instead of ye standard fair off napster and co. so gonna go grab another random 40 or so now smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Fire at night

kid 606 is playing the village on 24th august, courtesy of us!
    check out www.myspace.com/fireatnight

sorted!

Advertisement