Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

VHS-C onto PC ?

• 04-12-2004 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭

Guys,

I have alot of old home video stuff on VHS-C tapes from my analogue Panasonic RX14 pamcorder (will be selling). I've just order a new digital MiniDV camcorder so that i can put stuff to DVD. However what sort of video capture card do I need to get my VHS stuff onto the PC ?

Connectors from the palmcorder are regular connectors (dont know the name). 1 for audio, other for video, you know the white and yellow ones.

any help ? also what are those connectors called ?

thanks
    Mark

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 593 ✭✭✭davmigil

The yellow one is called composite. Red and white audio. Think called RCA. Google analogue video capture card. Before you buy check if your new MiniDV camera hasn't got the ability to input RCA. Some cams can be used for analogue video capture .

All the best,

Dave

Advertisement