Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rickdangerous

Options
  • 04-12-2004 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭

has anyone else noticed the drivel that "rickdangerous" is posting? and hauling old threads up from the depths as well?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

this place has been overtaken by spammers recently :(

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭paddy

I think it's the maverick as he said he would be back :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

can't understand why ppl put the effort in to doing that sort of thing....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

People with no lives

John

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Is it just me or do some old timers accounts appear to be hacked too?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Guys first step stop replying to his posts. Once an admin pops in he will be dealt with. If it is the same idiot reposting over and over again DeVore will track him down and deal with him. He has done it in the past and scarily I think he enjoys it !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

gandalf wrote:
    Guys first step stop replying to his posts. Once an admin pops in he will be dealt with. If it is the same idiot reposting over and over again DeVore will track him down and deal with him. He has done it in the past and scarily I think he enjoys it !!!
    Judging by the posts he dug up on After Hours, it's bubbles.

You're getting predictable bubbles, using the weekend wee hours to spam when you know there are less people around. *yawn*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

BuffyBot wrote:
    Is it just me or do some old timers accounts appear to be hacked too?
    Hmm like who?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

TBH I doubt its bubbles. This muppet just doesn't have Johns imagination or style, he's an amateur in comparison.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 rickdangerous

Hey its me Ricky D A.K.A themaverick. Well I'm sorry to say this will be my last post on these boards. I have tired of the amusement of pissing off you squares. I am proud of my achievment of being banned twice in the space of 24 hours AND amassing a massive amount of negative rep and ruining some peoples year,judging by the reaction I got. BTW the reactions I got were what spurred me on. If some of ye had practised what ye preached and ignored me I would have been bored very quickly.
    I have a life BTW,its just I am currently incapacitated due to an accident so the internet is my lame substitutew for real world activities and interaction.
    Anyway so long friends,its been a blast.I will not be back ,using this or any othe name.
    Ye are a big bunch of smelly C UNTS anyway. na-na-na-na-na

PS Please post this on after hours(i cannot as I am banned) as I do have many fans there and have received many messages of support through PM.They deserve to know my fate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

You messed up the spoiler tag ya tit :)

Advertisement