Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shops

Options
  • 04-12-2004 9:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

hello folks,
    I am new here. Are there any good computer shops in dublin; i.e modding, computer peripherals, etc.

I tried a few places but was not able to find any proper computer stores.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

What places did u try??? The usual places are peats, maplins, itdirect (crap), maybe check out www.pcn.ie , not much in ireland im afraid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 veer

err... grafton street, I don't know many shops here. I am looking for a shop where i can get cases, and lighting( used in modding ).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Peats in Parnell Street, or Maplin, just off Parnell Street.

Parnell Street (in case you weren't sure) is where the big UGC cinema is (Peats is across the road)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Try my website: www.sjp.iwarp.com
    I put a list of all the stores I use for me and my mates when researching something new.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 veer

thanks, great help! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Velcrow

hitide in clontarf - www.hitide.ie - great prices and service

or komplett.ie

peats, like most shops are over priced and poorly stocked

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

Some of the suff peats stock is the same price as komplett, but i agree, MOSTof their stuff is overpriced, their isnt much choice of decent pc shops in dublin - most of them are overpriced

Advertisement