Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PhotoShop 7.01

Options
  • 04-12-2004 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

A friend of mine just came back from Thailand where she bought me PhotoShop 7.01
    I'm guessing this program, despite the fact that it has a serial number printed on the back is a bit dodgy, anyone any experience with this? is it legit? can I sell it as I don't need it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

Unless your friend cares enough about you to pay the shelf price of Photoshop, about 750 US dollars, out of her backpacking budget to buy you a present it's not legit.

I'm sure you could sell it to a mate or something, as long as you didn't pass it off a legit copy, but it would be illegal to do so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭DeBeere

I would recommend you hold onto it ... Very usefull and if your going to give it to a m8 your not going to get great money...If it were me id hold onto it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

I would say your friend got it for fivedolla in a thailand market so its probably not legit, however I would agree with DeBeere hold on to it, it might come in handy some time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

I bought alot of stuff in thailand when i was there two months ago including a copy of photoshop, none of the stuff is legit but I use it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Cheers everyone, thanks for the replies ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement