Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL in City Centre

Options
  • 05-12-2004 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭

Forgive me if this has been recently discussed but my lame use of the search facility of this turned up a dead end.

Is NTL's broadband product available in the City Centre?
    I live just off Pearse St and would swap from UTV in a second if it is

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭crawler

Put your NTL account number in here

http://www.ntl.com/locales/ie/en/sales/

And it will tell you what is available.

Or call 1800 234 234

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

called, they said its not available in city centre yet, but that they have just been allocated a huge budget to get the rest of the city online in the new year

heres hoping!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

I've just been able to get it a few weeks ago. Im at the top of dame st in temple bar... they most be working on the city centre at the moment as I've heard of a few other people in the area getting it installed as well...

Happy days.. im getting rid of my eircom trial and getting the 1.5 mb connection installed in a couple of weeks!!!

Funny thing was though, I called NTL a few months ago to see if i could get it and they said it wouldn't be available for the forseeable future... so i got an eircom line installed etc and got the trial with them... about 4 weeks after that i get a flyer with my NTL tv bill saying that i could get BB now with NTL... bakstards!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

I've just been able to get it a few weeks ago. Im at the top of dame st in temple bar... they most be working on the city centre at the moment as I've heard of a few other people in the area getting it installed as well...

Happy days.. im getting rid of my eircom trial and getting the 1.5 mb connection installed in a couple of weeks!!!

Funny thing was though, I called NTL a few months ago to see if i could get it and they said it wouldn't be available for the forseeable future... so i got an eircom line installed etc and got the trial with them... about 4 weeks after that i get a flyer with my NTL tv bill saying that i could get BB now with NTL... bakstards!!!

anyone hear when there will be making a move on bb in waterford ?

Advertisement