Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.boards.jp Whats this then??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Wow, boards.jp! The target audience, Irish in Japan??
    Just wondering, becuase it is not in Japanese.

(I've never been to Japan, so I am just curious I guess. Do a lot of Japanese people speak English)

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

bubby wrote:
    Wow, boards.jp! The target audience, Irish in Japan??
    Just wondering, becuase it is not in Japanese.

(I've never been to Japan, so I am just curious I guess. Do a lot of Japanese people speak English)
    Nothing to do with Ireland per se iirc.

Mostly an anime & manga forum, but has recently expanded quite a bit by the looks of things.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

at the bottom
    boards.jp was founded as Manga to Anime on 02-02-01. The admins are Cloud and BakaMattSu. Our mascot is Miia, designed by Skuld.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

there is a soccer board on boards.jp. take note those who can't get sponsored here.

Advertisement