Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

ICE installers

Options
  • 05-12-2004 2:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Need to fit some new speakers to my rover 600

I have alpine spr174a for the front and spr-696a for the rear, but I need someone who can install them of a weekend and not do what happened here in cork - install everything and then explain they couldn't install the speakers. I've got a great system attached to terrible speakers help - woudl be willing to travel if I could get them done on a weekend.

would like to know if anyone else has intalled speakers on a Rover 600

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Check out www.mg-rover.org they will help you. Installing front speakers is very easy once you have the right size ones

• Registered Users Posts: 78,399 ✭✭✭✭Victor

There is a crowd in Ranelagh in Dublin the special in sound systems / car phones / alarms. I can't remember the name, but they are at the Ranelagh end of Sandford Road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sapito

Thanks - plenty of info to look at looking for a local wiz kid now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Seriously theres not much work involved in changing the front speakers.

Remove the door card, remove the old speaker, mount new one, replace door card.

20 mins max

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

I know someone based in Lucan who could do it. He is excellent, does work for Max Power. He kitted out the Skyline on the cover of this months mag as it happens..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Does he do ICE installs? Assuming we're talking about the same bloke...

I thought he only did retrims or ICE installs while retrimming. Could be worth checking though :p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

You should no know really..

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Meh, haven't spoken with him in while. I'd say he'd throw them in alright if it's only a couple of speakers but he's run off his feet at the moment afaik.

Advertisement