Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone like semisonic ?

Options
  • 23-05-2001 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone likes this band.

I have 'feeling strangely fine' and i think it's an excellent album, really catchy. I haven't heard their new album yet, but am going to the concert in June.

is 'all about the chemistry' any good?

tct

eek.gif

I'm a bicycle!!

I'm offended.

BAN THAT GUY!

In all seriousness....the greatest place on earth!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

I'm thinking about getting some of their CD's I learnt to play a few of their songs on the guitar and tbh I liked them.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭the celtic tiger

feeling strangely fine is really good. i liked it from my first listening. the songs are so simple and catchy that it's hard not to like them.

all about the chemistry was a great single and i'd say the album is pretty good as well. i think i'll get it at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭the celtic tiger

feeling strangely fine is really good. i liked it from my first listening. the songs are so simple and catchy that it's hard not to like them.

all about the chemistry was a great single and i'd say the album is pretty good as well. i think i'll get it at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Yeah they got a nice sound compared to alot of the **** on the charts today smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

I think they're great.

My Adolescent website:
    http://www.iol.net/~mullent

• Advertisement
Advertisement