Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill Shatner Talks about Enterprise Appearence

• 05-12-2004 12:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭

The IESB website was able to talk to William Shatner at the VH-1 Big in 04 and asked about his possible STAR TREK ENTERPRISE appearance.

According to the site, Shatner did acknowledge that there has been talk about him returning but because of some hesitation from the Paramount people his return will most likely not happen this season. If ENTERPRISE gets renewed for a fifth season, then Shatner's return is more plausible to happen next season."If they go another season, maybe I'm on" said Shatner.

On the other hand, a Paramount rep told IESB today that they believe that there is still a chance to have Shatner return this season as a season ending cliffhanger.

Interesting

Shin

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

interesting indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭tj-music.com

I wonder how many more times they try to bring back old cast in order to get viewers. Star Trek 7 was great but would have been even greater without Kirk. Episodes like: "Unification" where they brought back Spock and Sarek were interesting but most people and even most fans acknowledge that William Shatner´s time as Kirk should be over.

I liked him in Star Trek VI when he resigned and in Star Trek 7 when one could see that he struggles with being "off guard". It served the story.

But in general I don´t see it as a bonus to have him walking around and mixing with the new crew.

Captain Archer has less charisma than Kirk, Picard, Sisko and even Janeway and that might be one of the reasons why they try to bring some of the "old school" guys back in.

Right or wrong, I don´t know. Necessary - not at all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I wonder how many more times they try to bring back old cast in order to get viewers. Star Trek 7 was great but would have been even greater without Kirk. ......but most people and even most fans acknowledge that William Shatner´s time as Kirk should be over.

But in general I don´t see it as a bonus to have him walking around and mixing with the new crew.

Right or wrong, I don´t know. Necessary - not at all

Well i cant wait to see kirk come back he is great.

Seen www.bringbackkirk.com ?????

And `Has been` is a great album as well, real funny!

Advertisement