Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yorkies

• 05-12-2004 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

do you think that white chocolate yorkies are the best idea ever?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Yeah. i don't really like yorkies, they hurt my teeth, because you have to bite them so hard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I believe Yorkies have gone to hell since they changed the wrapper from foil/paper to plastic. Also, the advertising is pathetic.

On the other hand, it IS a very big lump of chocolate or chocolate-based product...

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭casso

That my good sir, is teh best idea I've ever heard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

They'd be awesome.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

I dont like yorkies, I think there much sweeter than normal chocolate... IMO

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

white Yorkies eh, now your onto something!

Good idea!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Bass.exe

If you are talking big lumps of white chocolate... then by all means, I would wholeheartedly support that idea. But I'm pretty sure that's already been done. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Yorkie and Milky Bar are produced by the same company, are they not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭UNIFLU

a king size yorkis had 27.8 grams of fat per bar, wonderful

UNIFLU wrote:
    a king size yorkis had 27.8 grams of fat per bar, wonderful

How much do the King Size bars weigh, and how much of that is saturated fat?
    Doesn't matter.... I eat so much grease, a couple yorkies isn't going to change anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

A yorkie sized lump of white chocolate? You're a better man than me if you can eat that at standard yorkie speed and feel perfectly fine afterwards ;). Nestlé chocolate can be very dodgy indeed, although I do have very fond memories of those tiny animal bars.

• Advertisement

Steven wrote:
    A yorkie sized lump of white chocolate? You're a better man than me if you can eat that at standard yorkie speed and feel perfectly fine afterwards ;). Nestlé chocolate can be very dodgy indeed, although I do have very fond memories of those tiny animal bars.

No man could eat that much milk curd (or is it milk crud?) in one go and survive without a vomit-y, gastro-intestinal-shredding-y day ahead of him. Chicks could probably do it. They have some sort of affinity with chocolate.

But... Nestlé chocolate? Dodgy? Never!
    Ok, sure they may not be as "high-quality" as cadbury's chocolate... um actually I have nothing to support Nestlé chocolate... except that you can eat more than 1 bar without feeling sick afterwards... unlike, say, Cadbury's Caramello. You really never want to finish the bar....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Didn't they do that with kit-kats, white chocolate ones if memory serves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Hanginthere

Sounds suspect .. The Yori chocolate is nice but as far as I remember i dont like the nestle white chocolate...... the worst white chocolate i had was milky bar biscuits...uhhh

Also

cat1735.gif

Its not for girls :D

Oh god. I tried those. They were evil. So evil.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭shivface

why does everyone think im a guy?

anyhoo

milky bars are little, i want a big bar of white chocolate, which is why the yorkie is a perfect specimen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Gossip_girl

Hate to say it guys and girls, but it's already been done. Or is everyone forgetting those cadbury dream bars? Still it's a worthwhile idea. My personal favourite has to be a yorkie honeycombe. Pure heaven.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

what's the point when there are chunky milkybars, if they're not big enough, buy two, fatty :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Yorkies are alright but white ones would be rotten

theres chunky milkybars?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 White Angel

speaking of things made into white choc versions, what about white chocolate malteesers, anyone like them?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

speaking of things made into white choc versions, what about white chocolate malteesers, anyone like them?
    Now they are gross! Had a packet of em a few weeks ago, or maybe 2 months ago or so.

I'm normally a great lover of white choccie but these are just nasty!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 729 ✭✭✭crazy angel

there is WAY to much white chocolate! HATE THE STUFF!
    just buy the white kit kats or twix's and leave good chocolate alone!

Good study food - couldn't eat too much of them, nice now and again.

If I was gonna eat a yorkie, I'd eat the one with raisin & biscuit....mmm....so yeah that'd mean that I wouldn't eat a white chocolate one, unless it contained said aggregates! (which wouldn't go)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

i'd buy them. I love yorkies....to an extent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 729 ✭✭✭crazy angel

Ace_Rimmer wrote:
    Good study food - couldn't eat too much of them, nice now and again.

If I was gonna eat a yorkie, I'd eat the one with raisin & biscuit....mmm....so yeah that'd mean that I wouldn't eat a white chocolate one, unless it contained said aggregates! (which wouldn't go)

yea i back you up on that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 White Angel

eating white choc cadburys fingers at the mo... NOT nice :(

me too, i like them tho

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭DamoRed

I have to say, white chocolate doesn't do anything for me. I just don't like the type of sweetness that it brings, I don't know particularly how to describe it. However, what I don't like about it is probably what gets everyone else here excited!

However, I do remember having my very first Yorkie! In a shop on the Isle Of Man in 1977. They were brand new on the market and I was, I was, I was........ok, let's just say a 'little' excited! I can still taste it now! Despite the fact that the quality has gone downhill, I just transport myself back to that time and indulge in my memories.

As an aside, that was the same holiday I was on when I heard Elvis had died.

Damo

Advertisement