Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lefties

Options
  • 05-12-2004 4:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

I've recently taken up golf and im SLOWLY improving.

I am a "leftie" and I hate to admit it but i do think I am at a disadvantage. I don't seem to have that power, and I'm no midget either.

Is there any hope for this leftie?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,163 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

I am a "leftie" and I hate to admit it but i do think I am at a disadvantage. I don't seem to have that power, and I'm no midget either.

I know plenty of lefties who play right handed and they are all bloody good, ever try that?
    I think you are at as much of a disadvantage as we are, for a right handed player its all about your left arm and vice versa for you.
    Power comes from timing, the more you try to hit it the worse off you will be.
    Look at Els or Mickelson and copy and repeat :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Neviller

There is no disadvantage in being a lefty ? In fact if you are naturally right handed it should be to your advantage having the extra power in the right , pulling the club through.

Advertisement