Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musical Instruments For Sale Charter

Options
  • 05-12-2004 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭

Firstly, thanks to the powers that be for this forum. Just wondering if the same charter applies to it as the other For Sale forums, ie regarding PMing and emailing prices, etc. If so, can we get a charter put up there, already a good few ads with PM for price, etc.

Thanks.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I would imagine it makes sense to follow the same ethos and guidelines of the other For Sale forums. It would make sense to rework the monster charter that Keeks wrote for the other For Sale forums (or summarise it and provide a link to it).

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Is there any chance of a dedicated mod for the FS Instruments board?

There already is one.

Who? The four mods there are from the instruments board and general FS boards. Not really dedicated just to fs Instruments afaik...

In that case, there isn't. I thought you meant a mod apart from the usual for sale mods. Why do you need more?

• Advertisement

Well, the instruments board mods are rarely on (from what I can see) and I'm sure the FS mods are busy. Ah, I just thought it'd be nice to have a mod just for that forum who knows their stuff about equipment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

ecksor wrote:
    I would imagine it makes sense to follow the same ethos and guidelines of the other For Sale forums. It would make sense to rework the monster charter that Keeks wrote for the other For Sale forums (or summarise it and provide a link to it).

Cool. I'd make the link or the charter as blatant as possible though. Not too many people are aware of the forum yet and by the looks of it, those who have have found their way from links in the instrments forum, bypassing the general FS charters and guidelines in place in the other forums.

*points to previous post*...

Yeah, we need to get that place sorted.

Sorry to drag this up again, but is there any chance of this being done and perhaps assign a moderator? There are a couple of ads there with people repeatedly asking for the price of the items which, IMO, is out of order and this sort of nonsense would be snuffed out immediately on any of the other FS boards.

Thanks.

• Advertisement

This place needs to be sorted out. It needs a charter stickied at the top if the forum but there's never any mods around to do it. There's multiple threads, selling the same thing there because they were moved from different FS sections. All those threads are still open and tbh, it's damn confusin.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

The instrument FS is a bit of a mess all right. I'd be willing to mod it. I may not be an expert like Feylya or the Doc but if no one else wants to put a bit of order in, I'd do it no bother.

Advertisement