Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

got zen touch what headphones

Options
  • 05-12-2004 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭

Hey just got the zen touch on saturday and im wondering what headphones should i get my budget is about 100 euro give or take.... help would be much appreciated.thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

Hey just got the zen touch on saturday and im wondering what headphones should i get my budget is about 100 euro give or take.... help would be much appreciated.thanks.

The PX 100's are considered a good portable set costing around 40E's!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

thanks but i was kinda looking for a pair that went behind my head or in my ear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Even though I tend to be a brand loyal bitch to them, I find it hard to beat sony for high quality portable h'phones, especially anything from their pricier ranges. Waterproof streetstyle S2's are what I use; Light, good bass and stay on snug. When it comes to studio 'phones I'm lost...

Advertisement