Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marathon Bar

• 05-12-2004 8:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

do you think that they should change the name of snickers back to marathon

give reasons for yr answer please

thank you

do you that the name of snickers should be changed back to marathon? 4 votes

yes please
    0% 0 votes
    no please
    100% 4 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

they are always changing names of choc bars! I want it to go back to marathon because its what i still call it and remember it as :) I also want them to change 'Starburst' back to Opal Fruits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Name changes, I don't understand it, they're always changing names of choccie bars, and then they go and call that clever marketing! marketing me ar$e, more wasting money!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 chocolatemonste

its the same with opal fruits
    its what i grew up knowing them as :p

didnt they change the Moro bar to Boost? madness!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Bass.exe

Ruu wrote:
    didnt they change the Moro bar to Boost? madness!

No, they still make Moros (Thank God). Boost is just a Moro with Gurana added. It's teh mank.

• Advertisement

ah right thanks :) yeah those ones with Gurana are pukish alright, another bad idea! do'oh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

I don't remember them ever being called marathon bars. Everyone knows snickers, why should they change it back.
    Why and when did they change it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

They're starburst now. It's been what? 8 years. You gotta move on. Anyway, back on topic.

Advertisement