Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free The Devil Part II

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

merky wrote:
    A common trait in the Davey Devil fan club. Or poker buddy clique. Or what ever

Not sure how that "... "I" meaning "me" things works though. Have you tried using colours to keep track? Crayons and stuff.
    Classic, and a nice try, but a bit lame, even by your own standards merky .

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

merky wrote:
    Then again I find those dead baby jokes funny. I should probably seek help....
    The first thing u have said i would agree with :p
    By the way dunno davey at all, defo not in any poker clique.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Hobart wrote:
    I have to admit to not reding the thread in question. However I thought that the statement posted by kold was "trolly" in it's context, based on statements by an admin. Having reviewed those comments "I", meaning me, would find those comments trolly irrespective of the context.

I wish I hadn't mentioned that possibility now since people seem to be fixating on it a bit too much. The only reason I made the comment is since Kold has previously stated on many occasions that people who complain about reputation comments are sad people who shouldn't use the Internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

let it be noted that i complained about a user giving me negative rep and calling me rude names within the last week, and nothing was done. in fact, one of the admins thought it was funny.

is it a case of one rule for some and another rule for others?

anyway, whats the big deal about giving abuse through the rep system?
    i mean, its just a quicker way of doing it than through the pm system.

perhaps we should just have a drop down list of phrases we can insert into our posts from now on as well?

this rep thing, once again is getting out of hand, either let it flow its own way, or just get rid of it altogther, otherwise i shall be forced to use sarcasm, and occasionaly irony in some of my responses.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

otherwise i shall be forced to use sarcasm, and occasionaly irony in some of my responses.

you mean
    for a change like?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

............., otherwise i shall be forced to use sarcasm, and occasionaly irony in some of my responses.
    Yea, Right.

let it be noted that i complained about a user giving me negative rep and calling me rude names within the last week, and nothing was done. in fact, one of the admins thought it was funny.

You obviously need to complain to an admin who realises what a sensitive and easily hurt soul you really are.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

ecksor wrote:
    You obviously need to complain to an admin who realises what a sensitive and easily hurt soul you really are.

especially if you are a peedo and not Davey Devil :)

M

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

oh its not the fact that im an easily hurt soul or even very sensitive,although, both of these do apply to me, along with an affection for very small fluff puppy dogs to hug and play with.
    no.
    its more the injustice of what has, or would actually appear to have not, transpired.
    i feel that complaining newbies can whinge about such silly little things and have their little botty wottys pampered, while the rest of us can be insulted and nothing happens.

tis a sad day...

Well, if you had complained to me I'd probably have wondered who had taken over your account and what they'd done with the real WhiteWashMan, but I think I'd have dealt with it similarly with the caveat that I do occasionally give warnings instead of bans (less reguarly nowadays).

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Eamonn's got a point there, this reeks of injustice and inequality.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

The Devil is finally free. Not going to bring the whole issue up again, just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their support.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Question, if bastard is such a derogatory term, why isnt it starred out like **** or **** or wiener?

Actually maybe not wiener

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

so i figured!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭keu

yes...look at me.
    I'm prefectly rehabilitated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

keu wrote:
    yes...look at me.
    I'm prefectly rehabilitated.
    I'll bet you could still lay your hands on a poster of Rita Hayworth in Gilda and a little soapstone hammer for me if I threw you a few bucks though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭keu

I am so rehabilitated I can't answer that question but I can instead replace it with a seemingly disjointed and non-sensical response as taught to me by my prison cell mates.

*phhwooarr Rita..shes a real girly girly..I'd love to take her back to my cave and ride her from behind like a dragon.

see?

[edit]can I say the word ride in here?..I have an irraational fear of being banned, but I meant it in the sense of being ridden like a horse and not in a deviant sexual way

Advertisement