Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NOFX

Options
  • 26-05-2001 7:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

could somebody recomend a NOFX album to me? i want to know whats their best album and whats best for somebody who has'nt listened to them before, not somehing for the hardcore fan, i want something good for the unitiated.

i never really got around to listening to any of their songs properly before, i always assumed they'd be really depressing and grungy for some reason. but i heard them in some back street record store and i was totally blown away! i need more...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Mikill

I cant think of the name of the album but its one of they're old ones.There is some mighty fine tunes on it.
    Maybe some1 else can think of the name.
    smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Sliotar

well i was plannin on buyin it tomorow, so hopefully somebody can steer me in the right direction before then....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭boddah

i've got Pump Up the Valuum, and i can recommend that. i dunno about any of their older stuff tho, some of it mightbe better. try www.amazon.co.uk for reviews

Durty auld MORRIS drums...
    they're fu*kin' great!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭-ADREN-

sli check out the song My Vagina by NOFX tis a good song smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Fenix

Heavy Petting Zoo by NOFX (xcellent band) is decent, u should get BOB though, good song smile.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement