Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dark chocolate Toblerones

• 05-12-2004 8:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where you can buy dark chocolate toblerones in Dublin? I know that you can probably get them in the airport, through duty free, but are there any shops selling them??? Size doesn't matter, big/small ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,323 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

The boxes of One by One Toblerones have them in them, although you also have to endure the abomination of the white "chocolate" ones too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

White Choccie Toblerones!!! never even knew they existed, now they'd be nice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Bass.exe

memphis wrote:
    White Choccie Toblerones!!! never even knew they existed, now they'd be nice!

Unfortunately not. The combination of White Chocolate, Almonds, and Honey make them both disgusting, and un-digestible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭robo

zaph wrote:
    The boxes of One by One Toblerones have them in them, although you also have to endure the abomination of the white "chocolate" ones too!

That is where I first tasted them, but want more than 3 chunks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭FatherTed

I used to work for Kraft here in the US and one of our brands was Toblerones. Used to get lots of free stuff all the time. It was great. Also used to get Chocolate Orange, Milka Bars, Marabou and others.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭robo

Has anyone seen these around the country?????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

robo wrote:
    Anyone know where you can buy dark chocolate toblerones in Dublin? I know that you can probably get them in the airport, through duty free, but are there any shops selling them??? Size doesn't matter, big/small ;)

Yep. Go down Henry Street. Usually you can get them on one of the market stalls. I might go get me one after work, now that you've put the idea in my head!

Be warned though, Henry Street over the last few days has been hell on earth!

Kev.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Bass.exe wrote:
    Unfortunately not. The combination of White Chocolate, Almonds, and Honey make them both disgusting, and un-digestible.

Sorry that is just wrong they are the nicest form of the toblerone.

And i think the dark ones can be purchased in Bloomfields in Dun Laoighre

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Bass.exe wrote:

They're well nice! not as good as milk chololate but damn good!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Yeah - the stalls on Moore St or Henry St would be a good place to look alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭ether

They are a bit strong for a naughty sweetie.

Advertisement