Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Placebo Hoodys

• 05-12-2004 9:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭

I'm trying to find a Placebo hoody cos I love them and they rock so much (the band not the hoody) and I was wondering does anyone know where I could buy one? I've tried Asha but no luck :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

you're best off waiting til they play here and buyng one at a show... or making your own

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

Go for making you're own one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

hey gummy bearz

placebo hoody

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I wouldn't advise buying one at any of their shows, you'll usually get ripped off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭gary the great

they skipped ireland on the world tour so i flew to wembly to see them! got my hoody and tshirt there.

so there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Bottle of Smoke- Thanks very much for that

Tusky- Why not?

Jimeatsmenu- Yeah I didn't want to buy one at a show cos they'd be mad expensive and Idon't really think they'll be playing here any time in the near future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭shivface

will they not post one to ya if u buy from their website?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I'msure they will but I don't have a credit card and my rents hate buying stuff over the internet so a shop in Ireland would be ideal.

Advertisement