Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curse you all....

• 05-12-2004 11:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭

I can't eat chocolate!!! Gives me a headache... :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Gives me blinding migraine, but it doesn't stop me eating it.

All pleasure results in pain eventually - might as well enjoy it.

'c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Lorcan26

Gives me blinding migraine, but it doesn't stop me eating it.

'c

same, so does cheese etc. you just gotta try whats the best for you and eat in moderation lol. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

keep eating it and youll soon get so used to the migraines that youll forgetyour even getting them!!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,875 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

OMG, i never realised that stuff actually happened to ppl!! when did that start hapennin to u? all ur life or a recent development? thats a bummer!! sorry,

/me goes off and has a curly wurly

Edit: actually, i forgot i left my curly wurly in my pocket. now i have to drink it! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

cheese and chocolate head aches = alergy to dairy products.... you can just cut back on the amount and you should b grand or cut out full cream milk

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Lorcan26

started happening to me about 2 years ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭asphalt-cushion

Had it for years. It's the whole dairy thing. Oranges seem to be bad aswell. I've been told you can get really dark chocolate with no milk in it and eat that. But it would probably destroy me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

Gives me migraine too, but usually it's in conjunction with other causes. Try eating dairy free chocolate, Green and Blacks do a lovely one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Tough luck.
    Survival of the fittest. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Thats too bad people, alcohol makes me drunk!!

But ya don't see me keeping away from the stuff.

Anyway, back on topic, I used get migraines too from eating chocolate, but I guess I must have grown outta it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement