Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Green and Blacks

• 05-12-2004 11:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭

Saw this stuff advertised recently and found it in Mortons in Salthill in Galway - probly get it in Tesco but I didn't look. I had the dairy milk which is easily the best I have ever tasted. I know its nearly FOUR QUID a bar but seriously it would put a horn on a monk.

G n' B

Kids, go and buy some - tell mom the man on the internet told you its ok.

'c

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

Ooooh, I looooove Green and Black's, it's so nyommy. Discovered on Saturday that you can get it in the Healthfood shop here in Thurles so huzzah, I can start buying it again. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Lorcan26

yeah that stuff is tasty, well anything green and blacks do is! (you should try their vanilla ice cream...*drools*) its the stuff jamie oliver uses for his cooking..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

I'm sure it's only 2 something a bar in healthwise (or some name like that) in Galway.

But yes, it is truly delicious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Gossip_girl

They do hot chocolate powder as well and it's divine. My favourite has to be the mya gold bar. It's good quality dark chocolate with bits of orange and honeycombe. It just dosen't get any better. Everything they make is delicious though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Alanna

I made a chocolate and cardamom torte for Christmas day but when I did the shopping on Christmas eve(of course)there was no 70 per cent chocolate left so I used Green and Blacks Maya Gold which is kind of spicy and very delicious. The torte turned out well but maybe just a little too spicy, more than it would have been if I'd used plain chocolate and cardamom. Anyway, my point is that Green and Blacks is generally fab and delicious and I love it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement