Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Teaching Pro

• 06-12-2004 12:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,236 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, does anyone have any good experiences getting a lesson from a Pro in Dublin (Southside)?

I'd prefer one who does not use mats and a video lesson would be a plus!

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,236 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Dont tell me I am the only golfer on here needing a lesson? :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭bigtimecharlie

Must say that after playing for the last 4 year's with no progress made, a quick lesson from a pro in Cork had me doing thing's that I would not have considered. Def go for lesson's and then do a custom fit ( will do in the new year) and your game will improve. Don't know any good pro's in Dublin though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 alabrenna

:D have been playing and struggling with the game for the last 3 yrs.One of the lads recommended a guy in the airport driving range called CARL O KEEFE.CARL teaches guys who play off 2 or 32 is an absolute gent and charges 25euros for 30 mins.I stuck with him for four lessons and my game has drastically improved he does video but uses mats because of the time of year.You can reach CARL on 01-8400898 its the best 25 euros you will ever spend good luck :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭pancakeman

GOLF????? ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahahahahah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭roryodonnell

Wayne Westner in Celbridge. Ex European tour pro, friends with Els, I think.

• Advertisement
Advertisement