Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visual Basic - Desperate. Help??

Options
  • 06-12-2004 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi
    I am in desperate need of help with Visual Basic....I have no idea how to create an invoice! It's doing my head in and stressing me out! I really hope someone can help me...It's an invoice with percentages and everything?!

Help

Desperatly seeking help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

What exactly have you done so far? I'm assuming you've written some code and may have a database so I'd guess you're trying to actually print an invoice. Or maybe its just a data entry sceen that prints an invoice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

You could print it out via word or excel or access...

Need more info on the project dude...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 helpneeded

ok well the thing is...I have to create a program that allows someone to put their information into an invoice and it calculates how many days late...There's a lot more to it and it would be great if some one could pm me and go through it with me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

You need to do some of the work yourself. Go read the FAQs and Charter post stickied at the top of this board and figure out how to ask the question.

Or PM me and I'll do it for you once I receive 600 euro into my account (600 per hour, 1 hour minimum).

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement