Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

so what yas think of cool nites??

Options
  • 06-12-2004 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

so what did yas think of the show??
    was good fun for a lil while then got a bit boring!! there was madness in the carpark!! some lad got run over........ bit mental!!
    some lovely cars!!! both inside n out in the car park!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

didn't bother going in the end, sounds like it turned into the muppet convention that everyone feared it would

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭dcGT

Anyone take ay pics of the motors?

DC.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Yeah i'd be interested to see some pics as i was only down the road but still couldnt make it up :(

Jozi

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

yea I went early on to check it out, seen some nice motors in the car park. thats as far as I got :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭clairey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭DukeDredd

Sorry - couldn't make it with the bulldozer - let me know when the next one is on and i'll get there good and early and crush anything that looks boy-racerish...

Holy crap - just had a look at one of the links there - did the place get double booked with the annual skanger girls convention? Unlucky...i'd complain to the organisers... :D

DukeDredd wrote:
    Holy crap - just had a look at one of the links there - did the place get double booked with the annual skanger girls convention? Unlucky...i'd complain to the organisers... :D

ehhhhh which ones are the 'skanger' girls???? i hope your not talking bout me mister or there will be trouble!!! ;)

clairey wrote:
    ehhhhh which ones are the 'skanger' girls???? i hope your not talking bout me mister or there will be trouble!!! ;)

You're in trouble now DukeDredd! :D

DC.

• Advertisement

dcGT wrote:
    You're in trouble now DukeDredd! :D

DC.

I'm always getting into trouble with someones sister!
    :p

DukeDredd wrote:
    I'm always getting into trouble with someones sister!
    :p
    most of them girls are either myself or my friends so dont you be slagging!!

Good to see a nice few Skylines there. There are so few R34s with Irish plates. Also, that chromed-out 911 looks well.

DC.

clairey wrote:
    most of them girls are either myself or my friends so dont you be slagging!!

Which one are you? ;)

the blonde in the red bikini!! am i a 'skanger'??? ;)

Do cars that look like this turn you on or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭De Hipster

stop this thread! I'm crying here!

DukeDredd wrote:
    Do cars that look like this turn you on or something?

YES!!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

I like the Mini with the 'flip' paint and flared arches. And the tea-tray over the back window would be handy for picnics in the country.

The temptation to make comments regarding preddy laydees in bikinis and cars re: tightening my nuts anytime etc is overwhelming and I must log out before I'm banned.

MUST....NOT .....GET......BANNED.......AGAIN........

'c

• Advertisement

clairey wrote:
    YES!!! ;)

So it's the cars and not the spotty guys in the burberry baseball caps that drive them?

definitely just the cars!!

clairey wrote:
    definitely just the cars!!

So you're not getting paid to dress like this at these events - you do it of your own free will?

I like my cars & petrol-related fun & sports...but to be actually aroused by a cold, metallic, however beautiful, manufactured machine...ahem! whatever you're into I guess.

DukeDredd wrote:
    So it's the cars and not the spotty guys in the burberry baseball caps that drive them?

Don't forget the ronnies.... and maybe a 'sponsored by Daz' white tracksuit
    :rolleyes:

Seriously though, a lot of work gone into some of those motors. The A3 'lion' front grille was a tad over the top, but I did like the exhaust in the shape of the Audi logo - unusual.

DC.

DukeDredd wrote:
    So you're not getting paid to dress like this at these events - you do it of your own free will?

STOP! You're going to get me sacked!

dcGT wrote:
    Don't forget the ronnies.... and maybe a 'sponsored by Daz' white tracksuit
    :rolleyes:

Seriously though, a lot of work gone into some of those motors. The A3 'lion' front grille was a tad over the top, but I did like the exhaust in the shape of the Audi logo - unusual.

DC.

That a3 was deadly the paint job was unreal is there pics of the back of it on those links??

clairey wrote:
    That a3 was deadly the paint job was unreal is there pics of the back of it on those links??

Here y'are,

http://gallery.modz.org/albums/userpics/Cool_Nights_2004/normal_cn%20031.jpg

More here...

http://gallery.modz.org/thumbnails.php?album=36

Yeah there's a lot of work gone into that paint job.

DC.

clairey wrote:

Any pics of the back of you in those links?! :D

• Advertisement

dcGT wrote:
    cheers!! the lad who owned it was a nutter hahhaha he was hilarious!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement