Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

so what yas think of cool nites??

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

http://jon44w.com/images/events/2004/cn2/11.jpg

Why is it that I can only imagine Vicky Pollard behind the wheel of this?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Can someone explain why the annoying Google-driven ads in the top right hand corner of Boards suddenly tried to sell me lots of Burberry stuff when I read this page? I don't understand..... Ahem.

clairey, I admire your love of fast cars and am looking forward to meeting both of you some day.

'c

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

Definitley some of the sweetest motors around at that show, well impressed with the talent too ;)

Farlz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

dcGT wrote:
    Don't forget the ronnies.... and maybe a 'sponsored by Daz' white tracksuit
    :rolleyes:

Seriously though, a lot of work gone into some of those motors. The A3 'lion' front grille was a tad over the top, but I did like the exhaust in the shape of the Audi logo - unusual.

DC.
    Was it not a skeleton?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

Robbo wrote:
    http://jon44w.com/images/events/2004/cn2/11.jpg

Why is it that I can only imagine Vicky Pollard behind the wheel of this?

Yea I'd be a bit warey talking to the lad that owns that one ... get those running boots on :D

The Audi looks class, the exhaust is so original and thats what modding is all about, being unique... although having 4 exhausts is a bit over the top

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

Clairey

Can I ask you a few questions??

Would you shag an ugly bloke who owned a nice car?
    How many dates till you shag?
    Pink or Brown?
    How often do you flick the bean?

etc etc etc

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭clairey

Calibos wrote:
    Clairey

Can I ask you a few questions??

Would you shag an ugly bloke who owned a nice car?
    How many dates till you shag?
    Pink or Brown?
    How often do you flick the bean?

etc etc etc

:D:D:D
    dirty dirty!!
    no way wud i shag an ugly bloke !! and as for the rest of the questions..wudnt u like to know!! ;):D

ando wrote:
    Yea I'd be a bit warey talking to the lad that owns that one ... get those running boots on :D

The Audi looks class, the exhaust is so original and thats what modding is all about, being unique... although having 4 exhausts is a bit over the top

thats a girls car, the pink punto, i love it only bad thing is its a fiat hehehe (sorry any fiat owners ;) )

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭dcGT

FX Meister wrote:
    Was it not a skeleton?

On closer inspection, I think you're right :) It's not kind of car you'd drive around to the shops, but it's a fantastic show car. Imagine someone scratching the paint work on that puppy :eek: There would be murders :D

DC.

clairey wrote:
    thats a girls car, the pink punto, i love it only bad thing is its a fiat hehehe (sorry any fiat owners ;) )

I think you would go blind if you drove that car for more than a half hour, it's just so tacky looking inside

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭DukeDredd

FX Meister wrote:
    I think you would go blind if you drove that car for more than a half hour, it's just so tacky looking inside

It's tacky looking INSIDE?! Did you see the pictures of the outside of it by any chance?

I reckon you would die from someone shooting you quicker than going blind!!

DukeDredd wrote:
    It's tacky looking INSIDE?! Did you see the pictures of the outside of it by any chance?

I reckon you would die from someone shooting you quicker than going blind!!

I don't think whoever modded the pink Punto did it to impress the lads :D They're just OTT show cars. I'd say the girls love it though!

DC.

pink punto .... tacky lol mayb a lil but i love it sooooo much!!!
    defo not one to impress lads tho!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭De Hipster

dcGT wrote:
    I don't think whoever modded the pink Punto did it to impress the lads :D They're just OTT show cars. I'd say the girls love it though!

DC.

Ugh! Not likely to impress even 'barbie the queen of pinkdom' herself that monstrousity!

De Hipster wrote:
    Ugh! Not likely to impress even 'barbie the queen of pinkdom' herself that monstrousity!

Yep, but it's all about taste (or lack thereof) I suppose.

DC.

now now, just because someone likes pink and you dont it doesnt mean they dont have taste!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭De Hipster

Nope. But when they just plain have bad taste, what does that mean?!

clairey wrote:
    now now, just because someone likes pink and you dont it doesnt mean they dont have taste!! :rolleyes:

Who said that? I never said that! ;) To be honest, the fact that it's a Punto would bother me more than the fact that it was pink :D

DC.

I went to the car show that was held in the same place (I think) earlier this year, the one with the Dirty Sanchez guys. Seeing those custom painted interiors they look so bad up close, the surface looks crap up close.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭twin cam girl

Was a good night seen a lot of the cars already at shows over summer though! all in all was well impressed until I returned to the car park........ I had parked my twinner in a very safe spot or so I taught... as I was walking back over to it my boyf spotted some little muppet in a micra (huge c.b ariel,15"wheels of which only 3 matched, spoiler and skirts that im sure were gutter pipes cut in half about 10 lads crammed into it thinking they were sh*t hot... you no the type) , trying to get it to go round.next thing I heard smack.. he made bits of the car beside mine and put a big nasty scrape on my front bumper.I got him though he handed over the cash.someone else put a nasty scrape on my boyfs evo not impressed... other than that it was a good night lot a messing done on way home....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gs39t

. other than that it was a good night lot a messing done on way home....

Thats the worst problem with these types of shows; the idiots who'll take their "buzz" onto the public road after a show
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

Whatever idiot took those photos in the Modz.org gallery needs to go and get his brain checked for signs of approaching parkinsons. My eyes are hurting trying to adjust focus.

Some guy tried to do everyone a favour and run this specimen over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I would have sent Al queda an e-mail had I know this was on the way!

Meanwhile I guess its one way to buff the wax.

69.jpg

Mike.

I'll agree with the pictures, i don't why they even bothered posting them on the net.

and twin cam girl, you really are an idiot...messing about is for track days or on your own private property. Not for "on the way home". People like this that give the rest of us a bad name.

Farlz

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

Heh, there i was worrying about a slap on the wrist if i posted the pic and mike posts it himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

impr0v wrote:
    Heh, there i was worrying about a slap on the wrist if i posted the pic and mike posts it himself.

Hey I'm a mod I can do that sort of thing! ;) Nah its no big deal for me, its not actual pron just tacky and it serves a point to illustrate the low-brow nature of these events.

Mike.

mike65 wrote:
    it serves a point to illustrate the low-brow nature of these events.

said brows must be low to see out from under burberry caps!

Farlz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭ExoduS 18.11

did anyone else think that the car park cars were the best out of the cars there? i dont really like the really massively changed cars... unless its specicially for show. but there are some pretty classy cars basically standard looks...

impr0v wrote:
    Whatever idiot took those photos in the Modz.org gallery needs to go and get his brain checked for signs of approaching parkinsons. My eyes are hurting trying to adjust focus.

Some guy tried to do everyone a favour and run this specimen over

thats so evil!! shes gorgeous!! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭twin cam girl

Farls wrote:
    I'll agree with the pictures, i don't why they even bothered posting them on the net.

and twin cam girl, you really are an idiot...messing about is for track days or on your own private property. Not for "on the way home". People like this that give the rest of us a bad name.

Farlz

tut tut tut farls...Im discusted with that comment.theres no one else that gets more p'd off about messing on public roads than I do... the messing was done on the way home but on private property one of the convoy members dad owns a track he lets us use the hole time...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement