Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

so what yas think of cool nites??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

Ya could of mentioned that piece of information instead of letting on that it was on public roads :rolleyes:

Farlz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭twin cam girl

Farls wrote:
    Ya could of mentioned that piece of information instead of letting on that it was on public roads :rolleyes:

Farlz

sorry if I caused you any discomfort... il give full details in future.. why would I be "letting on"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

give the girl a break, at least she has a genuine interest in cars not like 90% of the people here who think sales figures are god :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

give the girl a break, at least she has a genuine interest in cars not like 90% of the people here who think sales figures are god :rolleyes:
    I respect that, I really do. But seriously, look at the crap she finds cool. Like, no. I'm not an ancient b'stard saying "it's not like it was in the old days", I can respect a nice car. These are junk. Twaddle. Crap. Driven by junk, twaddle, crap.

And look at her partner_in_crime there, twin_cam_girl. Jesus help us but that's either the dumbest troll on the boards or the dumbest person on the planet.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭De Hipster

now now Stephen you're just upset that none of those godessly strapping woman draped themselves over it for your viewing pleasure!

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭cujimmy

Robbo wrote:
    http://jon44w.com/images/events/2004/cn2/11.jpg

Why is it that I can only imagine Vicky Pollard behind the wheel of this?
    yea but no but yea shutupp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

dahamsta wrote:
    I respect that, I really do. But seriously, look at the crap she finds cool. Like, no. I'm not an ancient b'stard saying "it's not like it was in the old days", I can respect a nice car. These are junk. Twaddle. Crap. Driven by junk, twaddle, crap.

And look at her partner_in_crime there, twin_cam_girl. Jesus help us but that's either the dumbest troll on the boards or the dumbest person on the planet.

adam

lol actually yeah, you're right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

clairey wrote:
    the blonde in the red bikini!! am i a 'skanger'??? ;)

you have to ask? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭clairey

newband wrote:
    you have to ask? :rolleyes:

im probly the furthest thing from a 'skanger' you will ever come across lol,
    im more of a 'posh bird'

• Advertisement

obviously.. depends on your definition of a skanger tho..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

It's the guys who pay to put advertising banners on their cars I don't get. The ones who have ice tronix or whatever displayed prominently on their car

Eh...SAD. Enough said.

newband wrote:
    obviously.. depends on your definition of a skanger tho..
    well wat wud you describe a skanger as then???

SKANGER - from urbandictionary.com

1. skanger

The Skanger: these creatures numbers are growing at quite an alarming rate due to their frenetic breeding, they are most likely recognised by shabby reebok and or addidas gear or if their really moving up in the criminal world,nike. They can also be recognised by their unusual birdlike walk which usually involves them moving their head back and forth much akin to a pigeon on speed.
    Can be heard to say if in their immediate "pack" or "herd" of freinds "waaaaats tha storeeeeeeeee" or if a passer by- "Give us your mobile or I'll ****in knife ya ya ****in mupa!"
    mating call:"Here Get out yar dick will yas!!!"

"Oh Darling look at that awful character he is defecating on that BMW ! "

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭dcGT

FX Meister wrote:
    It's the guys who pay to put advertising banners on their cars I don't get. The ones who have ice tronix or whatever displayed prominently on their car

It's another form of customisation I suppose. It can look ok if tastefully/modestly done. The car might be kitted out with certain components from a certain company/manufacturer for example. However, like so many other aspects of modifying cars, it gets carried over to the common muppetry who take it too far.

DC.

clairey wrote:
    well wat wud you describe a skanger as then???

Pretty much every girl in that link you posted.. ya see you don't have to be from tallaght to be a skanger.. a common misconception by so called posh people..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Yeah but if I was sporting an Ice tronix sun visor I would expect to get it cheaper than a plain one as I am advertising for ice tronix

newband wrote:
    Pretty much every girl in that link you posted.. ya see you don't have to be from tallaght to be a skanger.. a common misconception by so called posh people..

theres nothing wrong with any of the girls, its great fun working at shows and getting dressed up!! you get lotsa free stuff aswell, think your just a bit too 'prudeish' maybe ya shud loosen up and enjoy things a bit more!!!

clairey wrote:
    working at shows and getting dressed up!!

surely you mean undressed up!

• Advertisement

clairey wrote:
    theres nothing wrong with any of the girls, its great fun working at shows and getting dressed up!! you get lotsa free stuff aswell,

so you get dressed up to get free stuff? that says a lot about you so :rolleyes:
    clairey wrote:
    think your just a bit too 'prudeish' maybe ya shud loosen up and enjoy things a bit more!!!

i just like to enjoy things with my clothes on..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

clairey wrote:
    theres nothing wrong with any of the girls, its great fun working at shows and getting dressed up!! you get lotsa free stuff aswell, think your just a bit too 'prudeish' maybe ya shud loosen up and enjoy things a bit more!!!
    Isn't this just a higher form of the oldest profession?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

God but theres an awful smell of 'Holier than thou' in here. Scantily clad babes are employed by most companies to promote their products and that is the way of the world.

Clairey/twin-cam, if you switch off the SMS text option on your keyboard then the skanger alarm won't go off on the lads geek-radar.

Mike65 - can you post more pics of laydees looking for lost contact lenses in the air vents of their Civics please...

'c

newband wrote:
    so you get dressed up to get free stuff? that says a lot about you so :rolleyes:

no the free stuff is just an extra advantage!!

you keep tellin yourself that;)

come on now dont be so jealous!! you just wish you were able to do it!!;)

clairey wrote:
    come on now dont be so jealous!! you just wish you were able to do it!!;)

you do realise i'm a guy don't ya :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

hahah :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

clairey wrote:
    im probly the furthest thing from a 'skanger' you will ever come across lol,
    im more of a 'posh bird'

newband, is there something your not telling the rest of us here :D

• Advertisement

Farls wrote:
    newband, is there something your not telling the rest of us here :D

:confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement