Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Amp for Bose speakers

Options
  • 06-12-2004 1:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hi People,

I have a Lifestyle Bose set-up but it has not got many inputs on it such as optical, HDMI etc... I was looking at one of the Pioneer VSX series as they look good and I am planning on buying the Pioneer 435 Plasma to go with it. When I save up enough money that is! Can anyone tell me can I get a new amp for the Bose system which is non Bose like the VSX from Pioneer?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Block (8

Hi Airwave, sorry but this is not an answer to your question but how much did you see for the price of the 435?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 airwave1007

I am buying the Pioneer 435HDE for € 5200

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Block (8

Airwave are you sure that price isn't for the older (but similar) 434HDE?
    The new 435XDE costs in the region of €7000, and to inform you the 434HDE can be bought for €5000 including a free pioneer dvd recorder so maybe you can haggle that out of your dealer because it's a special from pioneer to get rid of the older model.I was interested in one but now leaning towards a panasonic phd7.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 airwave1007

Hi Block,

I am 100% sure that it is the 435 HDE and that the price is correct. I know as I have bought a few already for customers.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Guys, John Mc from Richersounds in Belfast here - we have the PDP435XDE in stock in Belfast ready for delivery at £3050 (about €4420) and that price includes the tuner and matching speakers (which some companies are charging extra for) - we do daily deliveries to the South and, yes, the Tuner is UHF/VHF!, give the guys a bell on (01) 671 9666 or 04890321332 or mail them on sales@richersounds.ie or me at johnmc@richersounds.ie , thanks a million!

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
Advertisement