Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reeces Peanut Butter Cupcakes

• 06-12-2004 1:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Anyone know where I can get Reeces Peanut Butter cupcakes in Ireland? Anyone else addicted to them?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭carrotcake

no, they're manky!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Spar in Ranelagh used to sell them. Haven't been there in a while though. So does the Orchard in Ranelagh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

these are yummy, really yummy in fact.

I know the news agents at the top of North Main street in Cork, sells them because i bought a pack there Saturday.

It seems that Hershey's chocolate is making a bit of an intro in the irish market at the moment, which is great as some of the chocolate is really nice. But unfortunately its generally Kisses or Cookies'n'Cream that's being sold.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rob1891

Anyone know where I can get Reeces Peanut Butter cupcakes in Ireland? Anyone else addicted to them?

this post belongs in CAKE! Thread reported, and I hope they ban you, you filthy whooar!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭FatherTed

If you like the peanut butter cups, you'll like "Reeces Pieces", kinda like M&Ms but peanut buttery. BTW, they're what Elliott puts on the ground for ET in the movie.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

There are a couple of newsagents in Galway that sell them.

They are glorious peanutbuttery JUSTICE!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

The Texaco on Newtownpark Avenue sells them.. only place I know...

They're damn salty, those things...

rob1891 wrote:
    this post belongs in CAKE! Thread reported, and I hope they ban you, you filthy whooar!
    Actually, they're just called peanut butter cups. And they do have chocolate in it.

Blisterman wrote:
    Actually, they're just called peanut butter cups. And they do have chocolate in it.
    :eek: what have I done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Thread moved cos of debate about where it should/shouldn't have been posted.

Woos, sorry, but I leave this in your capable hands!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

ok since they are cupCAKES ill allow it!!!

But they're not cupcakes, they're chocolate filled with sweet peanut butter filling. Definatly not a cake or a pie.

Blisterman wrote:
    But they're not cupcakes, they're chocolate filled with sweet peanut butter filling. Definatly not a cake or a pie.
    I say again: what have I done :eek:

I only meant to stir things up, I never thought of the consequences, the horror! I apologise profusely to all concerned!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

The Texaco on Newtownpark Avenue sells them.. only place I know...

They're damn salty, those things...

Excellent! That's like the closest shop to my house.

OMG ill have to move this back to the chocolate forum!!! its like tennis except with threads!!!

Blisterman wrote:
    OMG ill have to move this back to the chocolate forum!!! its like tennis except with threads!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

LOL.

Seeing that Woos doesn't want it and I don't want it I have no other option only to close this before this nonsense goes outta hand!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement